Slackware

Slackware
A true linux-distro

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WELCOME TO THE BLOG

Hello, like you (maybe), I am a SlackWare beginner. With any Linux-based OS, the primary problem with getting used to it is that one may easily forget the way an arbitrary, yet previously successfully attempted, change needs to be implemented. For example, you may finally manage to install Google Chrome on your new Slackware build, but you may forget what you did to install it within a few days. Such things should be documented... So too is the purpose of this blog. While it is primarily meant to serve as a ready-reference for  me in the future, I hope that you can also make use of the information I post on this blog.

If you find any discrepancies in any of my posts, I strongly urge that you point them out to me, so that I may rectify my mistake(s) and learn from them.

Good Day!
Rahul Rajaram.

No comments:

Post a Comment