Slackware

Slackware
A true linux-distro

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Post 10: Getting CMUSphinx on your Slackware build.

(THIS IS INCOMPLETE)

I think this is a eparticularly difficult assignment. Since you are reading this, I assume you know what CMUSphinx is. If you do no, and you are curious check this out.

Among the first few challenges are to get the prerequisite softwares:

1] Get JDK. Consult this , if you do not already have the latest version of JDK.

2] get Apache Ant. I will elaborate on how to install Apache Ant  when I find the time, but the installation shouldn't take much time. Remember, though, that upon successfully installing, you should, on running the command ant anywhere on your system (except when there is no build.xml file in your current directory), you should be able to to see the following output:

Buildfile: build.xml does not exist!
Build failed



3] Subversion will be a handy tool. Download subversion from here. Again, apologies for not elaborating. I am short on time and I will previde an elaborate description later.

4] Download your favourite IDE, say, Eclipse. You may want to consult this guide.


No comments:

Post a Comment